Data Protection & Privacy
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They make it possible for us to track visitor statistics, such as returning visitors.
Anonymous performance cookies
These cookies are set by third party analytics software, which collects information about the pages visitors go to most often, and if you encounter missing pages or broken links. This information is completely anonymous and it helps us improve how the website works.
Third party cookies
How to turn cookies off
If you would like to turn off cookies, you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how, or follow one of the links below for information about the specific browser you are using. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g online shops and services which you log in to) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off for these sites.
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
More information about cookies:
We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request a specific service, such as our email newsletter or book a poet service, through the use of online forms.
We may collect additional information automatically each time you visit our website:
• Your top level domain name (for example www.google.co.uk)
• Your server address (for example 987.654.32.1)
• The date and time of the visit to the site
• The pages accessed
• The previous site accessed
• The type of browser used
• Your operating system (for example Apple Mac, Windows etc)
Use of personal information
We process information collected via this website or Eventbrite booking system exclusively for the following purposes:
• Dealing with your inquiries and requests
• Administering tickets and donations
• Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
• Reporting statistics to funders and other stakeholders
• Carrying out market research campaigns and audience profiling
• Providing you with information about our activities
We will not store your credit or debit card details and any payments will be taken on a per transaction basis, as indicated by the card holder when booking online with Eventbrite. We are not responsible for our partners external booking systems.