About this event
Rob will also be reading his wonderful picture book ‘I Saw A Bee’.
In support of Empathy Day 10th June. For 4-7 year olds and their parents and carers
When you book, you will receive confirmation. The link to join the event will be emailed the day before the event. It will be delivered on Zoom.
Please note that these events are for children and no adults on their own will be admitted. There will be a waiting room for admittance. Microphones will be muted but attendees will have a chance to ask questions.
Please join promptly – this event will start on time and late-comers will not be admitted. This is due to safeguarding polices for events aimed at children, young people and families.
• Please log your child into the session.
• You agree to your child taking part
• You will not record the session
• Your child will only take part in the video session and will not send any individual messages to any participants on the call.
• Zoom is an external social platform and GLL hold’s no responsibility for the site. You are joining of your own accord.
Thank you for joining us!
This event is part of SPINE Festival 2021. Find out more about the festival and what’s on: