Submit a Listing
Unlisted is for you – our audience, friends, budding poets, and fully-fledged superstars – to use to promote yourself, workshops, openings and other events. Got an open mic coming up? Need a poet for a picnic? New work you would like to share? Fill in the form below and get it on our board.
We get a lot of requests to share events and opportunities and we aren’t able to share them all. The noise is loud, the space is small. So here we are, this is a place for all things unlisted.
The ground rules
Keep in mind this board is in beta (in the testing phase) – we’re gauging interest and if it’s helpful to you all then we will iterate the design and make the process a lot smoother. Until then, we’re going old school:
- When you submit a listing, we will review it before it goes live. We will not approve posts we deem unsuitable. This includes listings that are not related to poetry/spoken word/performance.
- We will manually approve them. If you submit a listing at the weekend we won’t see this until Monday. We will check the submissions every couple of days during the working week.
- You’re welcome to add an image for your listing but please remember to include essential information: name of listing, date, time and booking/more info link. People need the facts, not just a pretty image.
- Share the board! Each listing posted will have it’s own URL so you can share the link. This is useful if you don’t have your own website or place to host content online.
- We will only accept the listings if it meets our community standards. We will not share listings that promote racism, homophobia, ableism, transphobia, or are harmful to other protected statuses. No compromises – we’re not here for the hate.
Image credit: Suzi Corker Photography